Management & Leadership Masterclass
|Ref No.||Dates||Venue||Fee (US$)|
|MG 002||08 - 12 Jun 2020||London||5000||Register|
|MG 002||13 - 17 Jul 2020||New York||5500||Register|
|MG 002||28 Sep - 02 Oct 2020||Miami||5500||Register|
|MG 002||07 - 11 Dec 2020||London||5000||Register|
Management & Leadership Masterclass
The business environment has changed significantly since the recognition that a true “global economy” has become a reality resulting in mandated changes, along with new ways and opportunities to do business. This requires leaders to be “facilitators of change”, to understand the important shift to knowledge management, succession planning, and developing emerging generations are in their scope of empowerment. Implementing a new culture often requires a new vision, new strategic priorities, skills and processes. The first step in the identification of a new culture requires a change in how we think and how we conduct business in the new culture.
PROCLAD Academy’s Management & Leadership Masterclass training course is developed to tackle the challenging and dynamic needs of today’s business climate as result of an increase in the highly competitive global trade markets. To successfully transform the future, we need to look at what challenges we face, identify the elements of leadership roles at all levels of the organization, to be certain all parts of the organisation are in concert with the vision for the future and the required culture.
The key features of PROCLAD Academy’s Management & Leadership Masterclass training course are:
- Self-analysis: Where am I now and what do I know (or not know)?
- Organizational-analysis: How are we approaching leadership and management issues now?
- Application of principles learned: How will I apply what is learned to my work environment? How can I be an effective leader and manager? How can we ensure our culture is heading in the right direction?
- Table Group Discussions: What can I learn from others?
- Feedback PIP Exercises: Assessing what I’ve learned through in-class Principles Into Practice exercises.
PROCLAD Academy’s Management & Leadership Masterclass training course deals with core subject matters critical to modern management and leadership, such as:
- Values-based Leadership & Coaching Competencies
- Competence Management
- Knowledge Management
- Performance Measurement
- Succession Planning
- Dealing with the pressures of change, cultural deficiencies, and global competition
- Environmental scanning
- Strategic Thinking vs. Operational Thinking
- Transformational leadership (vs fatalistic or reformational leadership approaches)
- Communicating critical elements: Purpose, Vision, Mission and Values
- Authentic coaching and mentoring engagements
- Continuous improvement
- Aligning competencies with needs
- Seeking meaning for greater Achievement
PROCLAD Academy’s Management & Leadership Masterclass training course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders from any industry who desire an in-depth knowledge of best practices in advanced management and leadership
- Anyone who is interested in developing their capacity as a strategic leader/coach
- Anyone who has the responsibility for translating a vision into a plan, into being understood by the workforce, and seeing the vision be transformed into reality
The learning method used in PROCLAD Academy’s Management & Leadership Masterclass training course is results-oriented, based on an adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons from the learning manual, captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning, ongoing discussions with action planning, and ample time for Q&A.
Training activities will be reinforced using key concepts within a fun learning environment, and is designed to function as an interactive group process with delegates continuously building their capacity through interaction, and experiential learning.
- Our Current Challenges
- Understanding the Importance of Values-based Leadership Competencies
- Leading in an environment with multiple world-views
- Developing the team most powerful leadership competencies
- Evaluating your present beliefs and Leadership Intelligence
- Raising your personal standards
- Directing your brain for optimum results
- Determining our destiny
- Incorporating leadership competencies into your organisation
- The Competency Model Framework
- Employee Core Competencies
- Managerial Competencies
- Human Competency
- Conceptual Competency
- Technical/Functional Competencies
- Leadership Competencies: Personal Attributes
- Coaching and Mentoring Competencies
- The basic elements
- The importance of Knowledge Management
- Establishing Knowledge Management Objectives
- Measuring the intensity of knowledge
- Identification of relevant knowledge
- Inputs and Outputs
- Implementing the core elements of a Knowledge Management System
- Continuous Learning
- Continuous Improvement
- Understanding and developing emerging generations
- Preparing for the future and leaving the past behind
- Building a leadership pipeline and talent pool to ensure leadership continuity
- Developing potential successors in ways that best fit the strengths of emerging leaders
- Identifying the best candidates for categories of positions
- Concentrating resources on the talent development process yielding a greater return on investment